Saturday, February 18

Tonka Bean Cafe, Dining Heaven of Impiana KLCC

If I were to choose which hotel would I go when travelling to KL, Impiana Hotel KLCC is not likely my first choice. The distance from the meeting venue, the facilities they offer in the guest room are the reasons of why I rather choose other hotels on top of this hotel.

But ...


But,  if you are planning to be on outstation for a liiiitttttle longer than usual, say in 4 days or more, plus if you appreciate food, Impiana Hotel KLCC  is the best lodging I would say.  I stayed in the hotel throughout the week for attending  a training. 

For every 2 nights stay, I was given a complimentary dinner in Tonka Bean Restaurant. Plus, I had the chance to enjoy the delicacies served during the lunches too! So let's feast our eyes now!


As always, I preferred the breakfast to be tagged along with my room. American breakfast is always the preference, definitely.


This ad of buffet dinner was displayed in the lift for January 2012. And upon learning how much I saved for the scrumptious dinners, I was over the moon~Yippi!


Ok, I just want to skip the elaborated details here. The pictures tell it all. I am a big eater!

                                                                 mussels and chicken salad

mussel in ice


Here are the lunch and dinner meals that I took. I snapped the pictures of some of them, and for the rest of the meals, I was just too drooling to remember of snapping the pictures. Hehehe. And the heavy intakes start now~~*drum rolling*






Speaking of desserts,  they serve the Baskin Robins ice creams for the lunches and dinner! Awesome! And these are the desserts I created the look on my own, with the chocolate dripping over the cakes and ice-creams, just to add some flavour. 








It is 10 o'clock, and it is time for me to go to the bed. But, as the matter of fact, I`m starving already. Whuuu~!

1 responses:

Ju Zie said...

u r siriusly menyeksakn diriku!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...