Monday, February 27

Hyatt Regency Resort,Kuantan

Recently I went to TARA workshop which was organized at Hyatt Regency Kuantan. It is located in Teluk Cempedak, nice attraction just a few miles away from Kuantan city center.
 

The room rate varies according to the room type, and the view from the room. So I grabbed the chance to pretend myself as a 'lavish tourist', definitely I chose sea-view room.Kui kui kui..

The interior deco is typical like other hotel that I have written in earlier posts.


You know what I mean..the dim lighting, flat screen telly...and wooden floor.




And for lazy bum like me who rather taking a brief nap than having a stroll at the beach, the balcony is just perfect for enjoying the breezy evening before it turned dawn.

And the best part of staying in this room is the opportunity to see the sunrise straight from my bed, as soon as I cracked my eyes open. Breathtakingly awesome!

0 responses:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...