Sunday, December 26

Yes, I vote for Blackmore Bio ACE!

During my early years of employment, I couldn`t care less about taking any dietary supplementary. After a few years of working, I started to feel easily tired and it was getting worse when I was having problem to get up early every morning. Plus, I found  that my skin was dry and getting dull. I believed part of the reasons was constant exposure to dry air-cond in my office.


But on top of that, I believed it has something to do with my lacking of dietary supplementary intakes, for I have been so tired and lazy for no reason. Then I was suggested by my bestie, Aina to take Blackmore Bio ACE. It mainly contains  vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. I have decided upfront that I won`t let myself get attached to tablets of supplementary if I wanted to start taking it. Thus, this complete set of essential vitamins are just everything  that I`ve been looking for.



This Bio Ace is  a combination of antioxidant vitamins. It helps our body to reduce free radical damage, normally generated in our body as part of energy-producing process,  from air pollutions as well as our lifestyle factors. You know, excessive fat intakes as well as cigarette smoke.

The result of the tablets  intakes to my skin doesn`t visible overnight. The apparent result from constant intake of this supplement is that I feel more energetic and fresh everytime I wake up early in the morning, unlike those days when I have yet to take this Bio Ace and I notice that my skin looks healthier than before.

5 responses:

Ju Zie said...

Vitamin jadi gorges xde ke? Hihi..

Juli.Zakaria said...

yes!!it`s mintox=vitamin botox

mrs redzuan said...

i mkn EPO ngan asid folic dah berbulan2 x abis2. dok igt sokmo nk telan, uhuhu.

Achiq said...

Nk try evening primrose....

Said Mohsen said...

Been taking this pill since 2001. Skin still ok until now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...