Saturday, December 25

Overnite stay in Traders


Traders Hotel is one of my favourite lodgings when I go to KL on business trip. Apart from its location which is just walking distance to KLCC, the hotel also provides a wide selections of foods for their complementary breakfast. So, everytime I stay there, I normally will attend meeting in fully-stuffed stomach with my favourite super cheesy omellete. Hihihi..

This is the hallway to my room. Smelled good all the way to the door.



So I was a bit lucky this time around when I got a room which overseeing KLCC.The night view of KLCC is so stunning but I don`t bother to sit there  much longer after snapped some shots from my room.


These are some snapshots of the room. Comfy indeed, that I hardly could wake up easily next morning. Hihih
bathroom with complimentary Chup-chup candy was provided








Everything about the services was recommendable, except for waiting time during check-in. I was standing there for almost 5 minutes before I was attended by the staff. After tiring journey, waiting so long at the reception before get the room is the last thing I wanted to do.


For more fabulous pictures, click here.

0 responses:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...