Wednesday, July 25

The toothless uncle and cranky nephew

Being at family home during weekend is always the best theraphy to neutralize my prolong (or can I call it as excessive) me-time throughout the week.  Why? It is never quiet moment in my home throughout the day except for after Isya, when most of the noisy ones went to bed.Pheww~

And only during weekend like this, I get to see my other siblings, as well as extending my ears to listen to endless 'reports' from the little ones.

And to add some flavour to the chaotic weekend, my sister left his son, Muiz before going to work, at our home for us to babysit.

It was always fun when he is in good mood, that I started to feeling motherly and what not- I repeat, when he behaves well, mind you . But it didn't last longer, for everytime he gets cranky and refuse to stop, I shoved him to my Mak. Terus senyap!~ hihihi..Ahhh.. there is loooong way for me to be good mother, I guess. (hmmpphh)

And this is what I recorded during my lazy day during one of those weekends.



1 responses:

Ju Zie said...

Adorable lil botak boys.. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...