Friday, December 30

The housewarming and a new arrival in the family

16 December 2011.

Finally, my bachelor pad is ready to live in! Just so you know, I will be moving out from the current rental house into my new house, real soon. So, as advised by Mother ,I decided to organize a little housewarming festive before I completely relocate my stuff into the house.


The majlis was started off with solat hajat and followed by tahlil. My relatives and friends who live nearby were invited.

                                               Mother and aunties and cousin cum the kitchen fellas. :P

                       Siblings and other cousins were grounded in my room while the tahlil was ongoing outside :P

                                
I snapped a few pictures in the early of the majlis. Only a few snaps, then the camera was out of my hand when the guests kept coming. Being the host, let`s forget about eating leisurely, let alone snapping the pictures.


On the other hand, at Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah, KT ,my sister safely gave birth to this little man, Muiz. My first nephew! Yippi~

Things went really really well when the day was over. Alhamdulillah.

3 responses:

Ju Zie said...

Hi muiz~ mancungnye hidung dia~

Uya said...

comelnye anak sedare mu ni jue...mate besor..hidung mancung!!!ikut muke ak ni...hhahaha...

Uya said...

comelnye anak sedare mu ni jue...mate besor..hidung mancung!!!ikut muke ak ni...hhahaha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...