Monday, June 16

7-day Japan Exploration-Tokyo city

26-27th April 2014

Our stay in a fairly quiet neighborhood in Kyoto came to its end and we packed up our stuff to move and experienced one notch busier place of Tokyo metropolitan city. As usual, it was time for us to snap some pictures with the girls in kimono. I mean, this time has to be proper ones instead of candid that I showed in previous post during check in.Hihi..

It took a while to wait for the arrival of shinkansen. The passers-by who looked at us in bewilderment were not the reason for us to just sit on the floor instead of using the designated seat nearby. Oh, all of them were occupied,anyway. Yes, save the energy while it lasts. 

Finally we arrived at Tokyo after almost 2 and half hours of travelling.( I hope I remember it right, huhu).

We recharged and refreshed at the lodging before resuming to hop on the next train to Shinjuku station. In here, we were eyeing for some souvenirs, and lucky enough, the efforts were a bit fruitful than the previous hunt in Osaka. :)) Nevertheless, there were not so much of price haggling can be done here, and same goes to other places when we purchased the souvenirs. Other than that were restaurant, clothes with brand names that were not familiar in our knowledge.

We were done with this place and next place was to find the BBQ halal restaurant in Shibuya. Being in the busy town like Shibuya, even when we were guided with map in hand, apparently finding the restaurant was not as easy as we thought. Another tool was missing, that was GPS. Dila then approached the Japanase fella to seek for help.

And it took a about another half an hour of walking ,yes, half an hour or so with growling stomach to reach the isolated restaurant. Azab!

After a few times of asking the helpful japanese on the distance, at last we reached the restaurant. Fuh!!! Unfortunately he refused to join us enjoying our barbeque dining , instead he resumed to his destination afterwards. Haishhh..

We were super starving like nobody's business as we were served with salad for the starter. Plateful of fresh salad vanished, like in a split second!

A few hours in the restaurant having the delicious fresh meat and chicken, finally we started to move to next destination. Did I tell you how much this dinner costs? 3000 yen per pax. Pfttt..But it was worth it!

Next place was Hard Rock Cafe in Roppongi. All the ladies bought stuff for themselves, and I, on the other hand just managed to catch something for Ju Zie. Nothing to my likings or collectibles to buy.Hmmpphh..

(Hye, can you please snap picture of us and Hard rock Cafe sign pls ? ) to the passers-by. As usual.

The following day in Tokyo, our attention was caught by the city skybus. We instantly agree to use the service to get around Tokyo city in a day. After all, we need to save the remaining energy to explore Disneyland on the next day.

There were a few sky scrapper tower in Tokyo, and Dila suggested for all of us to visit on of the towers, that was Sky Tree Tower. Not a bad idea.

So we thought we have saved our energy for riding the skybus, but no, we we quite wrong. Apparently we were forced to queue in a super long line to reach the counter,I would say almost 2 hours perhaps, or more, I felt like going berserk. Grr...

But the chances to see Tokyo from helicopter view was indeed spectacular! Again, the experience was worth the long queue.

And there is also glass floor, spot some faces controlling the gayatness? heheh..
The tour resumed to interesting places around Tokyo city such as...

Tokyo Central Railway Station...

Tokyo tower...

and et ceteraa et ceteraa..

We completed the city tour in the evening before we started to find place to eat.So we have kebab for the day. Annnndddd... birthday surprise to Zaira too! Hihi..

2 responses:

Ju Zie said...

Awesome journey girls!

Rose Azadir said...

Salam kenal, saya blogwalking kat sini, jemput singgah ke blog saya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...