Monday, July 4

Wardrobe Revamp

I still remember those days when I just got my job and started living in a rental house with my then-housemates. Back then, there were so many things to buy to fulfill our daily needs, be it the transport to work, new clothes to work, electrical appliances in the house and the list goes on. To make it worse, my first salary ran out overnight in order to serve those needs simultaneously.
For my bedroom, the furniture purchased was very minimal. Those included a cheap wardrobe to accommodate my few pieces of clothes and a foam mattress and a bed.
I`ve been meaning to change the wardrobe for ages, especially when the new clothes started to fill up this precious yet fragile closet. But I was too lazy to move my bum to the furniture shop. Day by day, the closet was getting worse as it torn apart which enough to make Ju.Zie shook her head pitifully every time she came over and saw it. Hahah. 




Being in my own room is always  a good therapy, thus it was about time for a make-over for  a better view in my room. And finally..I bought myself a super thick mattress, ( my energy restoring rate is very poor when I wake up every morning, I blame it to the foam mattress)  and a new wardrobe! 

 
Pheww! Now I can safely say that my precious shirts and clothes are well kept and safe from dirt. Hihihi..

2 responses:

Ju Zie said...

god!!... cmne leh koyak that bad?? hihi

Achiq said...

ganah angat budak ni...tobat pung....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...