Tuesday, June 7

Princess Wannabe at Istana Hotel

I attended a training which took place at Istana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur recently. The hotel is situated strategically in the middle of chaotic Bukit Bintang area nearby the luxury shopping complex, Pavilion which is just a few walks away.
It felt good when I was greeted by warm hotel staff, but the last thing I would appreciate was the fact that I had to wait for long minutes to get served at the reception, especially after long hours on the road. Grrr….
The hotel is a bit run down, but the comfort level is still satisfactory at a fair price. Here we go~
the lobby
walkway to the room




I`ve been eyeing for this Primavera pump shoes since my last visit in KL. So, I went to Pavilion to find for it, only to find out that Primavera outlet is not available in the shopping complex. *sigh*. Well, that surely  didn`t stop me to hunt it at the nearest store. I walked almost 20minutes to KLCC and finally settled with size 8 with a little enlargement was made to the shoes, I wear size 9 normally. Hihi. Hmmm.. I can sleep in peace- and exhaustion!*smile wide*

Yippi!

1 responses:

Ju Zie said...

I like staying in Istana... hihi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...