Saturday, November 27

Azizulhasni vs Jijo I knew

I would say that my childhood age was the best years of my lifetime. Back then during my years of a kid, there was so much times spent for play, play and play, and especially during school break, my mother can hardly saw me sit back at home all day. And that was the time when I get to play and know (play first then get to know them later as kids always do, hihih) with most of friends around neighbourhood. Normally the most popular games played back then was what we called 'main getah', a game that you need to jump over a stretch of knotted rubber band until from foot level and ascend to hand-up level. This game required two groups opposed each other, comprised of bunch of kids in one team and that is why the game applicable during the school break, the more the merrier the game.

In the bunch of friends, there was younger kids than most of us, we called him Jijo. So basically this Jijo boy I remembered was a tiny boy, I remember him as a cute boy, for he was fairer than most us, who were tanned and blackened by constant outdoor activities during school breaks. I was not even  that close with him back then, for we have quite vast age gap and as for my age, I was closer with her sisters and brothers.Well, the seniors didn't exchange game strategy with the youngers, uncool!haha. But yes, we have not missing out the routine as other kids in my neighbourhood underwent such as went to the same Guru  for reciting Quran daily. And this boy I knew, was such an active and yet, chicky one.haha!


Years went by and all of us drifted apart when school break was over and time went on and on....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
When I was back from uni for term break, it was when my younger siblings told me that Jijo has become famous national cyclist. I was 'Reaally??' and from the moment on, I learnt tht Jijo`s fullname is Azizulhasni...oooo..


And saw him on telly after yearsssssssssss I had not seen him, first thing popped up in mind was 'not as cute as the Jijo boy I remembered in my kids age'..hahahah..Well, a grown up Azizulhasni  surely won`t be as cute as a boy he was,will he?

So!! He went very far with multiple achievements , what with World Silver medalist, gold winner during World Cup keirin and recent gold winning at Asean Games at Guangzhou at merely age of 22, I foresee he is in the midst being awarded Dato'ship if he is able to sustain his excellent performance in next few years.


While he lived not very far my home, so I took a chance to get a snapshot of his mother`s house, from my house area. A little  bit feeling like a stalker indeed. hahah




p/s : I was proud but can`t help from laughing out loud listening to his obviously thick Terengganu accent while watching his promo ad for Astro Arena.kahkahkah!

5 responses:

Ju Zie said...

Stalker....!!!! Haha~ When he comes back for raya, he'll know the kakak stalker, kui3!

Achiq said...

Kalau ada gambar dia masa kecik2 lagi best kan..(masa tgh main getah2 tu) bolehlah kita buat duit.. hahaha
jual kat paparazi..
hello, ingat ini Amerika ke?

Juli.Zakaria said...

kamera stongkol pon tadok lagi masa tu, apatah lagi camera hanphone nk tangkap gmba masa main..tak dapt la jadik budak amerika kak oiii..hahha

Ju Zie said...

jual kat E... hasil main getah menyebabkan kaki berotot utk kayuh basikal... (metro nih)

Juli.Zakaria said...

ahahahah..by the time gmba masuk E, the Jijo is already "hah??what is that main getah??"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...